The terms and conditions set out below (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of KIWI TRIPSTERS. By using KIWI TRIPSTERS, you must accept and abide by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to use KIWI TRIPSTERS and you must refrain from using it. If you have any complaints or questions regarding KIWI TRIPSTERS or the Terms and Conditions, then you can contact us through https://www.kiwitripsters.co.nz
If you are an advertiser on KIWI TRIPSTERS, these Terms and Conditions apply to you in addition to KIWI TRIPSTERS Advertising Terms and Conditions. A copy of KIWI TRIPSTERS Advertising Terms and Conditions is available on request. To the extent of any inconsistency, these Terms and Conditions prevail in relation to your use of KIWI TRIPSTERS, KIWI TRIPSTERS reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions which will be effective once they are published on this site. You should revisit this area of KIWI TRIPSTERS regularly to check the Terms and Conditions.
Use of KIWI TRIPSTERS by you:
You agree to only use KIWI TRIPSTERS for purposes permitted by the Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for all equipment and software used to access KIWI TRIPSTERS.
You must not:
- use KIWI TRIPSTERS directly or indirectly for any activity which breaches any laws, infringes a third party’s rights, is unlawful, or breaches the Terms and Conditions;
- use KIWI TRIPSTERS directly or indirectly to post or transmit any Material unlawfully, or which is obscene, indecent, uses offensive language, defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person, or which prevents any other user from
using or enjoying KIWI TRIPSTERS or which is false, misleading or deceptive in any way;
- submit for posting or otherwise distribute any Material in any way which violates, plagiarises or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trademark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary or moral rights;
- use KIWI TRIPSTERS directly or indirectly, or use any service provided on KIWI TRIPSTERS, to conduct surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or send chain letters, junk email, spam or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to KIWI TRIPSTERS or use another person’s name, registration account or password;
- impersonate any person or entity or create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message you post on KIWI TRIPSTERS or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Knowingly provide registration information that is not truthful;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to KIWI TRIPSTERS;
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to KIWI TRIPSTERS;
- collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; or
- engage in any other conduct that we may advise that we consider (in our absolute
discretion) breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise inappropriate for KIWI
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, KIWI TRIPSTERS and its information contributors and associated service providers exclude all warranties, including without limitation, as to the availability, accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the Material, products or services, including products or services of any third party, that are made available via KIWI
KIWI TRIPSTERS does not investigate or endorse any person, company or organisation that uses, advertises, posts on or provides Material to KIWI TRIPSTERS or any events, information, products or services (“Products”) offered for sale or otherwise identified or provided by them. The availability of Material through KIWI TRIPSTERS does not constitute
advice about the appropriateness, value or suitability of any Material or Product, any particular transaction or course of action nor does it constitute any recommendation or endorsement by KIWI TRIPSTERS of any Product or to you to enter into any transaction or follow any course of action. Any decision that you make about any Material or Products
offered, identified or provided through KIWI TRIPSTERS or referred to or advertised on KIWI TRIPSTERS must be based solely on your own evaluation of your circumstances and objectives and of the Material or Product. KIWI TRISPTERS recommends that you independently verify the accuracy, currency or reliability of any Material made available via
KIWI TRIPSTERS and upon which you intend to rely.
KIWI TRIPSTERS and Material available on it are provided on an “as is” basis. You understand that by using KIWI TRIPSTERS, you may be exposed to content that is posted by third parties which you may find indecent or objectionable.
KIWI TRIPSTERS makes no warranty that KIWI TRIPSTERS will be free from viruses or any kind of malicious code whatsoever. To the extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions and representations about or in relation to:
- KIWI TRIPSTERS;
- Material on KIWI TRIPSTERS;
- the services or Products made available through KIWI TRIPSTERS;
- the availability of KIWI TRIPSTERS; and
- your use of KIWI TRIPSTERS, are excluded.
To the extent permitted by law, we (and our officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate) exclude all liabilities (including in contract, for negligence or otherwise) for any loss, damage (whether direct or consequential), costs or expenses suffered by you or claims
- made against you in connection with, however caused:
- your use of KIWI TRIPSTERS (and its Material);
- any lack of availability, interruption, delay in operation, virus, internet access difficulties, or equipment malfunction in relation to KIWI TRIPSTERS;
- any failure to provide KIWI TRIPSTERS;
- any Products, goods or services supplied, offered or advertised on KIWI TRIPSTERS; or
- your purchase of any goods or services offered for sale on KIWI TRIPSTERS or your use or
reliance on any information provided on KIWI TRIPSTERS.
KIWI TRIPSTERS may contain links to external sites. Those sites are not part of KIWI TRIPSTERS and, unless otherwise indicated, are not under KIWI TRIPSTER’s control. No link appearing on KIWI TRIPSTERS and no external sites linked to KIWI TRIPSTERS is endorsed by KIWI TRISPTERS and no responsibility is taken for material on them. You agree that by accessing any linked site you are doing so at your own risk and you agree to fully indemnify KIWI TRIPSTERS against any liability arising out of your accessing any linked site.
Accuracy of Registration Information
When registering on KIWI TRIPSTERS, you must ensure that all information you provide is correct and up-to-date. If you change your details during the period of your membership,
you agree to ensure your details are updated.
Username and Password
It is your responsibility to keep your login (email address) and your password safe and secure. If there is any activity undertaken with your login details then you are responsible. Your account is for your sole, personal use. You may not allow others to use your account and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. If you think that your details may have been used by someone else then you must notify contact KIWI TRIPSTERS as soon as possible. You must also change your password immediately. You agree to indemnify KIWI TRIPSTERS against any and all claims arising out of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password.
Placement and Removal of Material on KIWI TRIPSTERS
We reserve the right (but have no obligation):
a. to decline to publish, or where already published, to remove any Material that we
consider in our absolute discretion is inappropriate for KIWI TRIPSTERS for any reason;
b. to establish general practices and limits concerning the uploading of Material to KIWI
TRIPSTERS or the level and amount of your use of KIWI TRIPSTERS and that these practices
and limits may be modified from time to time;
c. to monitor use of KIWI TRIPSTERS by you and store and disclose any information we
collect, including in order to investigate you compliance with these Terms and Conditions or
for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
You agree that KIWI TRIPSTERS has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Material submitted by you to KIWI TRIPSTERS.
By providing Material to KIWI TRIPSTERS for posting or publishing on KIWI TRIPSTERS, you:
a. authorise KIWI TRIPSTERS to use any Material you provide to us in good faith for the purposes of complying with any legal process, responding to claims of third parties and to protect the rights or property of KIWI TRIPSTERS and its customers and the public;
b. authorise KIWI TRIPSTERS to edit, modify, amend or adapt or otherwise change your Material;
c. grant KIWI TRIPSTERS world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use and exploit all intellectual property rights in your Material, in perpetuity, without restriction and without making any payment to you and without seeking any further approval from you, including
publication of that Material in hard copy publications or in electronic media, using your Material in advertising or promotional material and permitting others to do any of these, including when others or KIWI TRIPSTERS receive payment for doing this;
d. waive all moral rights in your Material and consent to KIWI TRIPSTERS doing anything which KIWI TRIPSTERS(or anyone permitted by KIWI TRIPSTERS) may do in relation to your Material which would otherwise be in breach of your moral rights. This includes KIWI TRIPSTERS using your Material without attributing you as the source of your Material;
e. warrant that you are the sole author or owner of the Material;
f. warrant that you have the right to grant the abovementioned licence;
g. agree that we may use your name, likeness, publically accessible biographical data in connection with our use of such Material; and
h. agree to indemnify KIWI TRIPSTERS and its officers, employees and agents from any damage or loss made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of the publication by KIWI TRIPSTERS of your Material.
You acknowledge that our use of your Material may include licensing such Material to third parties and/or using such Material for advertising purposes. In no event shall we be required to seek your approval or provide you with any compensation in connection with such uses. You acknowledge that nothing contained within your Material would require us to seek
You acknowledge that copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights (“IP Rights”) in KIWI TRIPSTERS and in the Material displayed or available through KIWI TRIPSTERS belongs to KIWI TRIPSTERS or its licensors.
You are provided access to KIWI TRIPSTERS only for your personal use. Subject to applicable laws:
- unauthorised use of the Material is strictly prohibited and may infringe KIWI TRIPSTERS or its licensors IP Rights in the Material; and
- no content may be reproduced, published or transmitted in any manner without the prior written consent of KIWI TRIPSTERS.
Without limiting the above, and subject to applicable law, you may not without prior written permission from KIWI TRIPSTERS:
- archive the Material or any part of it;
- form a database whether electronically or otherwise by systematically downloading or storing all or any of the Material;
- redistribute or republish the Material; or
- link to KIWI TRIPSTERS including (without limitation) linking in any way which:
- frames KIWI TRIPSTERS;
- replicates KIWI TRIPSTERS; or
- misleads any person regarding any association with KIWI TRIPSTERS or any association with KIWI TRIPSTERS (whether implicitly or expressly). The trade marks used on KIWI TRIPSTERS are Travel Media Limited’s trade marks or the trade marks of a third party. Nothing on KIWI TRIPSTERS should be construed as granting any licence to use any trade mark without the permission of the owner.
You must not use any of Travel Media Limited’s trade marks:
- as or as part of your trade marks;
- in connection with goods or services which are not the goods or services of Travel Media Limited;
- in a manner that may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages KIWI TRIPSTERS, its information or services or KIWI TRIPSTERS
You acknowledge that your use of KIWI TRIPSTERS and associated services may be subject to interruption or delay. Due to the nature of the Internet and mobile phone communications,
KIWI TRIPSTERS and its service providers do not make any warranty that KIWI TRIPSTERS or services will be error free, without interruption or delay or free from defects in design or engineering.
The compatibility of this KIWI TRIPSTERS Network is not guaranteed for all software or hardware of users.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you specifically agree to indemnify and hold KIWI TRIPSTERS and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers, harmless from any and all claims and liabilities relating to your use of KIWI TRIPSTERS or its use by any person on your behalf. For the purposes of this paragraph KIWI TRIPSTERS includes any linked sites.
If you make contact with a person through KIWI TRIPSTERS and that person requests that you do not contact them again, you must comply with that request. You must not disclose the contact details of any person that you obtain through KIWI TRIPSTERS without the prior consent of that person.
The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any part of the Terms and Conditions will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
We reserve the right to suspend, limited, cancel or disable your access or membership from KIWI TRIPSTERS without prior notice (i) if we reasonably believe that you or someone authorised by you breaches any of the Terms and Conditions, (ii) if considered necessary by KIWI TRIPSTERS due to technical or security issues, (iii) if there is a prolonged period of inactivity on KIWI TRIPSTERS by you (iv) if KIWI TRIPSTERS is requested to do so by a
government or law enforcement agency (v) or if it is otherwise considered necessary by KIWI TRIPSTERS at its sole discretion. KIWI TRIPSTERS is not required to provide any reasons for a decision to suspend, limited, cancel or disable your access or membership.
Upon termination of your membership you will be restricted from accessing any member restricted area of KIWI TRIPSTERS, submitting any Material to KIWI TRIPSTERS and any Material submitted by you to KIWI TRIPSTERS or other information held by KIWI TRIPSTERS in relation to your use of KIWI TRIPSTERS may be deleted and is not returnable to you.
Benefit of Terms and Conditions
KIWI TRIPSTERS holds the benefit of all rights conferred on KIWI TRIPSTERS or its officers, employees or agents under these Terms and Conditions as trustee for those persons and may enforce those rights on their behalf in its capacity as trustee.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with the law in force in New Zealand. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts for any proceedings in connection with these Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions:
Travel Media Limited`s Network means all of the New Zealand websites, mobile sites and Apps that we own and/or operate from time to time, regardless of how those websites are accessed by users (including via the Internet, mobile phone or any other device).
Material means information, data, text, software, illustrations, photos, audio, video, any combination of these or other material.
Us, we, our or KIWI TRIPSTERS means Travel Media Limited. Publishing Limited, and/or their related companies or joint ventures.